FREE curbside pickup in Oakville! Canada-wide shipping available
Overview: This is a true all-round bar with a focus on durability. Medium spin with medium knurling provides a strong grip.
This barbell is the middle child of the FIO barbells. The bushings inside a copper sleeve allow this bar to spin more than FIO Olympic and Crossfit bars, but less than the Powerlifting bar. The diameter of the handle also lands in the middle at 28.5 giving you a stronger hold for your heavy lifting days.
The IPF standard knurling with black nano (similar to Cerakote) coating is aggressive enough to give a solid grip but not enough to scratch your hands.
- Bar load capacity: 1,500lbs (~680kg)
- PSI Tensile strength: 190K
- Length: 7.2ft (2.2m)
- Weight: 20kg (45lbs)
- Shaft diameter: 28.5mm
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm / 2inches
- Bushings with Copper Sleeve provide a combination of spin and durability for those not looking for a pure Olympic bar.
- Marking: dual-marked
- Knurling: Medium Knurling with smooth center
- Finish: Black Nano (similar to Cerakote)
Looking to test before you buy? We would love for you to try it out. Call us for a visit.
We ship Canada-wide! If you are unsure about shipping, our customer service team will be happy to help you with the checkout process. E-mail email@example.com to receive a reply within 24-hours